- 1Rejection of a proposal or idea: the repudiation of reformist policies a repudiation of left-wing political ideasMore example sentences
- Even the supposition of Jewish influence on the media elicited a sharp, immediate repudiation.
- Above all, Byrd has decried the cowardice of Congress in its acceptance of the wholesale repudiation of the US Constitution.
- They are also anxious about growing popular animosity to the government's repudiation of democratic rights.
- 1.1Refusal to fulfill or discharge an agreement, obligation, or debt: the breach is not so serious as to amount to a repudiation of the whole contractMore example sentences
- Extensive account audit trails were created to minimize repudiation.
- Now, your corporate client was found liable in damages for repudiation.
- Reference to "at the date of acceptance of the repudiation" appears only in the judgment of Megaw LJ.