- Provide (a building) with a new or substantially repaired roof.More example sentences
- If you need to re-roof your home, remember that the key to a long roof life is the right combination of underlayment, ventilation, insulation and shingles.
- Fill out the service request, and explain you are looking for an economical way to re-roof your manufactured home.
- In 1800, the building was re-roofed and converted into the parish church.
More definitions of reroofDefinition of reroof in:
- The British & World English dictionary