Able to be resolved.
- Complexities of politics and dogma take root well beneath the surface of what had seemed to be a simple, resoluble situation.
- It is resoluble without medical intervention.
- In case of a conflict which is not automatically resoluble, a resolution arbitration mechanism should be established.
Able to dissolve or be dissolved again: the resoluble nature of the paint
More example sentences
- It is completely re-soluble on addition of water and forms a clear solution sufficiently stable for a parenteral administration.
- Re-soluble binders are what enable painters to lift the dried watercolors or gouaches from the painting or re-wet and use dried colors on the palette.
- Unlike its fossil counterpart, soft resin is resoluble, therefore causing the same concerns as any resoluble resin when used as an ingredient in painting medium.