Able to be resolved.
- Complexities of politics and dogma take root well beneath the surface of what had seemed to be a simple, resoluble situation.
- It is resoluble without medical intervention.
- In case of a conflict which is not automatically resoluble, a resolution arbitration mechanism should be established.
Able to dissolve or be dissolved again: the resoluble nature of the paint
More example sentences
- It is completely re-soluble on addition of water and forms a clear solution sufficiently stable for a parenteral administration.
- Re-soluble binders are what enable painters to lift the dried watercolors or gouaches from the painting or re-wet and use dried colors on the palette.
- Unlike its fossil counterpart, soft resin is resoluble, therefore causing the same concerns as any resoluble resin when used as an ingredient in painting medium.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan