- The passage formed by the mouth, nose, throat, and lungs, through which air passes during breathing.More example sentences
- As powder is inhaled, it can sensitize an individual through the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
- These fumes are toxic and may have irritating effects on mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and eyes.
- The common cold is a contagious viral infection of the upper respiratory tract affecting the nose and the throat.
More definitions of respiratory tractDefinition of respiratory tract in:
- The British & World English dictionary