noun(plural restos) North American • informal
- A restaurant.More example sentences
- Inside, you'll find nearly 100 listings of Montreal restos where you can eat for under $10.
- The next year, Seattle's Space Needle was crowned with a rotating resto, just in time for the World's Fair.
- He called it a Japanese cafeteria, which places the eatery in a different category from the other Japanese restos in town.
More definitions of restoDefinition of resto in:
- The British & World English dictionary