- A covenant imposing a restriction on the use of land so that the value and enjoyment of adjoining land will be preserved.More example sentences
- Thus leases and liens may be protected by notice, as well as rights such as equitable mortgages, estate contracts and restrictive covenants.
- A would-be developer may be faced with difficulties of many different kinds, in the way of site assembly or securing the discharge of restrictive covenants.
- Stephen Davies argues that real estate market practices and restrictive covenants were highly effective in regulating urban growth in Britain between 1740 and 1850, in the absence of public urban planning.
More definitions of restrictive covenantDefinition of restrictive covenant in:
- The British & World English dictionary