- Commerce A reorganization of a company with a view to achieving greater efficiency and profit, or to adapt to a changing market.More example sentences
- Many more bankruptcies and restructurings are on the horizon, predict experts.
- There has been a flurry of asset restructurings in recent months.
- He's also struggled to find the right corporate organization, with three restructurings in four years.
More definitions of restructuringDefinition of restructuring in:
- The British & World English dictionary