- A shopping development situated outside a town or city, typically containing a number of large chain stores.More example sentences
- In another significant retail warehouse transaction, B & Q recently announced that it will anchor the second phase of development at the Airside retail park in Swords.
- A hotel with leisure and ancillary accommodation is also being built at the site while a sports field and clubhouse with separate access will be developed to the rear of the retail park and ceded back to the local authority.
- It is expected that the scheme will generate 150 jobs during construction with as many as 75 permanent and part-time jobs when the retail park, which is scheduled to open in Autumn 2004, is fully operational.
More definitions of retail parkDefinition of retail park in:
- The British & World English dictionary