- Overgrowth of some part of the reticuloendothelial system, causing isolated swelling of the bone marrow and in severe cases the destruction of the bones of the skull.More example sentences
- A molecular analysis of the new form of the virus in the United States and in Australia shows the integration of a retrovirus, avian reticuloendotheliosis virus, into its genome.
- Testing of free-ranging greater and Attwater's prairie chickens for reticuloendotheliosis is recommended prior to translocation or release.
- A patient with leukemic reticuloendotheliosis had splenomegaly, neutropenia, and a severe underproduction anemia.
More definitions of reticuloendotheliosisDefinition of reticuloendotheliosis in:
- The British & World English dictionary