- A Greek white or rosé wine flavored with resin.More example sentences
- A popular Greek wine, retsina, is produced only in Greece and is imported to the United States.
- Small cups of freshly made Turkish-style coffee are the national drink, as are ouzo - the aniseed-flavoured alcoholic drink - and retsina, the resinated wine, which are kept mostly for the evening and always accompanied by food.
- Another popular beverage, retsina, is a white wine.
More definitions of retsinaDefinition of retsina in:
- The British & World English dictionary