- 1Prolongation of a sound; resonance: electronic effects have been added, such as echo and reverberationMore example sentences
- Living on her starboard side with the decks at about 35, its imposing immensity is magnified by the metallic reverberations in the ocean.
- Keith Barnard also makes use of the New Age echoing reverberation.
- The reverberations were even felt west of Mississippi.
- 2 (usually reverberations) A continuing effect; a repercussion: the attack has had reverberations around the worldMore example sentences
- They aren't always the most spectacular plays of the season; they just cause the most reverberation.
- Marshall says she doesn't take into account the real-world reverberations of her rulings.
- Evidently, Davis had touched upon a story with profound reverberations for our own times.