verb (rewraps, rewrapping, rewrapped)[with object]
- Wrap (something) again or differently.More example sentences
- The others got Christmas presents, but she was given old toys she already owned, rewrapped every year.
- We have two people working almost 24 hours a day rewrapping parcels that have come apart in the system.
- Tuthmosis III's mummy was rewrapped following damage by tomb robbers, then reburied in Deir el-Bahari.
More definitions of rewrapDefinition of rewrap in:
- The British & World English dictionary