- (Especially of the eyes) full of rheum; watery.More example sentences
- The old rheumy eyes swivel audibly away from the mushroom cloud of dust now settling near the fireplace.
- It doesn't take much to put it all together; the rheumy eyes, the wrinkles, the unnatural emaciation, and that slight but unmistakable tremor in her hand.
- They look relatively healthy - no bloated bellies or rheumy eyes - but after a few questions it emerges they have consumed only black tea in the past 48 hours.
More definitions of rheumyDefinition of rheumy in:
- The British & World English dictionary