noun (plural rhinoplasties)
- Plastic surgery performed on the nose.More example sentences
- Other procedures available are otoplasty (ear correction), rhinoplasty, liposculpture, penile enhancement and face, neck and brow lifts to name but a few.
- For Tailia Santo, the rhinoplasty that changed her nose wasn't her first surgery; she had already had breast implants.
- Each procedure involved a teenager having rhinoplasty.
More definitions of rhinoplastyDefinition of rhinoplasty in:
- The British & World English dictionary