- Any of a group of picornaviruses, including those that cause some forms of the common cold.More example sentences
- Both in adults and in children, the majority of asthma exacerbations are caused by respiratory virus infections of which rhinoviruses are by far the most frequent.
- Businesses also ought to lobby for the development of vaccines against rhinoviruses and other causes of the common cold.
- For example, if these children developed bronchiolitis related to rhinovirus or parainfluenza virus, would the same cytokine pattern have been seen?
More definitions of rhinovirusDefinition of rhinovirus in:
- The British & World English dictionary