- Rhythmical quality or character: the nursery rhymes' rhythmicity makes them particularly easy to learnMore example sentences
- Circadian rhythmicity in regulation of endogenous physiological processes is a characteristic feature of eukaryotic organisms.
- One benefit applies to all the mind and body therapies, whether active or passive: A stillness, quietness, or rhythmicity helps create a flow, a centering effect, and a sense of calm.
- As a result of these characteristics, melatonin has been used by vertebrates to regulate biological rhythmicity and acts as a ‘chemical messenger of darkness’.
More definitions of rhythmicityDefinition of rhythmicity in:
- The British & World English dictionary