- another term for RNase.More example sentences
- The unfolding pathway was compared with that of the parent enzyme ribonuclease A (RNase A), and a model was devised to assess the importance of the dissociation in the unfolding.
- Such restrictions in the conformational freedom imposed by denaturants have been suggested through analyses of x-ray B-factors for lysozyme, ribonuclease A, and dihydrofolate reductase.
- Barnase is an extracellular ribonuclease produced by Bacillus amyloliquefaciens.
More definitions of ribonucleaseDefinition of ribonuclease in:
- The British & World English dictionary