- An RNA molecule capable of acting as an enzyme.More example sentences
- They placed the DNA copy between two ribozymes, RNA molecules that have enzymatic function and can cleave RNA sequence at specific locations.
- The vesicles were immobilized on supported bilayers and single-molecule analysis was performed for DNA molecules and hairpin ribozymes.
- In addition, certain RNAs can fold to form catalytic ribozymes, analogous to enzymes, which assist in RNA processing events whereas others facilitate in specific RNA, DNA, or protein interactions.
More definitions of ribozymeDefinition of ribozyme in:
- The British & World English dictionary