- 1In an elaborate, generous, or plentiful way: she was richly dressed in the height of fashion Levkas and its neighboring islands reward explorers richlyMore example sentences
- The large vases, jars, and bowls displayed are all richly decorated with delicate and elaborate blue underglazes.
- In 1534 the Dragalevtsi gospel was composed and was richly decorated with fine paintings.
- There are intricate carvings on huge stone columns and the walls are richly panelled and decorated.
- 1.1 [as submodifier] Fully (used especially to indicate that someone or something merits a particular thing): give your family a richly deserved vacationMore example sentences
- Turvey desperately needs more funding if he is to complete the season with Team SWR, a chance he richly deserves.
- If they abuse their power, they richly deserve to be deprived of it.
- But is that service receiving the recognition it so richly deserves?