- Select an item in a graphical user interface by pressing the right-hand button of a mouse: [no object]: right-click on My Network Places and select Properties [with object]: right-click a graphic and choose “Resize.”More example sentences
- When the opening of a game catches your eye, you can right-click the board and click ‘add to repertoire.’
- I have to first click on Ignore all before right-clicking the word again to copy it to the Windows clipboard.
- Go to the Desktop, right-click My Computer and select Properties
More definitions of right-clickDefinition of right-click in:
- The British & World English dictionary