- An indispensable helper or chief assistant.More example sentences
- Calderwood can't help but tackle things head on, though, and he is ably assisted by his right-hand man, whom he refers to as the silent assassin.
- Heath, ably assisted by his right-hand man Guy Rich - now in the Premier's Office - soon became bigger than the unit itself.
- All of a sudden, his right-hand man, former Chief Councilman Kermit walked in, without any warning whatsoever.
More definitions of right-hand manDefinition of right-hand man in:
- The British & World English dictionary