noun (plural same or ringgits)
- The basic monetary unit of Malaysia, equivalent to 100 hundred sen.More example sentences
- Malaysia's currency unit is the ringgit, which is also called the Malaysian dollar.
- A total of 1,300 baht and 300 Malaysian ringgits were stolen, along with the other items.
- The US dollar and currencies pegged to the US dollar - like the ringgit - appear to carry the greatest weight.
More definitions of ringgitDefinition of ringgit in:
- The British & World English dictionary