- The person directing a circus performance.More example sentences
- There, standing on top of a rather large, dusty old theatrical trunk, projecting all the enthusiasm of a ringmaster on the opening night of the circus, was the magician.
- The ringmaster escorts the high-wire and animal acts into the rings.
- We can't go on tonight without a ringmaster, and your highwire magic show is the highlight of the Circus!
More definitions of ringmasterDefinition of ringmaster in:
- The British & World English dictionary