- 1A young person who spends time around an ice-hockey rink in the hope of meeting players, watching practice, and spending time on the ice.More example sentences
- As a kid, Edwards was a bit of a rink rat, playing pick-up games and latching onto teams that needed a last-minute replacement.
- Being a rink rat is not just about skating; it's about hanging out with other rink rats and strutting your stuff.
- 2A synthetic broom used in the game of curling.More example sentences
- You can purchase your own brush/rink rat or extender pole, however the ice rink has sufficient stocks of brushes for use by all.