(also riot grrrl)
- A member of a movement of young feminists associated with aggressive punk-style rock music.More example sentences
- Many a future riot grrrl was raised on the Swedish superbrat heroine of Astrid Lindgren's best-selling children's books, but whether modern kids will take to her is questionable.
- My girl's a hot girl, a riot girl and she's angry at the world!
- We're not trying to align ourselves with riot grrrl or being a girl band, but there's no doubt that being a girl making music is still a politicized thing to do.
More definitions of riot girlDefinition of riot girl in:
- The British & World English dictionary