- A style of riding in which a rider rises from the saddle on every second stride of a horse’s trotting pace.More example sentences
- After all that practice, a beautiful rising trot!
- Sitting trot no stirrups, after 3 circuits, rising trot no stirrups for 4 circuits then free walk after 4 circuits for further instructions.
- In my defense I was at the point of the down in the rising trot so gravity is pulling my face down.
More definitions of rising trotDefinition of rising trot in:
- The British & World English dictionary