- 2(Of a person’s hair) brushed upward or forward into a roll.More example sentences
- Paul had roached hair, and a thin nose and yet thinner mouth, but he was a big guy with giant hands that lent him an authority his mind did not altogether deserve.
- 2.1(Of a horse’s mane) clipped or trimmed short so that the hair stands on end.More example sentences
- Both mares have roached manes for the polo season.
More definitions of roachedDefinition of roached in:
- The British & World English dictionary