- 1A map, especially one designed for motorists, showing the roads of a city, state, or other area.More example sentences
- ‘It's like having a road map with street signs; you know exactly where you're going,’ says Lee, who works with Reddy and Silva on the recombinant vaccines.
- Although MCAAP is not a secret facility - it shows up on road maps and has a public Web site - it is a closed facility, run by the Army, its workers civilian employees of the Army.
- Mustsees begin with Janine Davidson's series of panels of paper embossed with road maps of Johannesburg and decorated with floating gold thread.
- 2A plan or strategy intended to achieve a particular goal: a road map for peace in the regionMore example sentences
- All the things that IT is used to, like support documentation, reliability, road maps - none of that exists for open source when you start moving beyond a single component.
- The computer-controlled system is operated from a workstation that shows what valves are open, which lines and freezers are running a virtual road map for production.
- Indie films supply a road map of what to avoid, what mistakes not to make.
More definitions of road mapDefinition of road map in:
- The British & World English dictionary