Definition of road show in English:
1.1A touring political or promotional campaign.
- We're also looking at doing roadshows to promote features such as our new operating system.
- In March, the electronics company will also host a 12-city tour with a roadshow explaining to retailers what Nuon is and how to pitch it.
- He called on regulators to pass new rules that would preclude analysts from accompanying bankers to pitch corporate clients or participating in investor roadshows.
1.2A radio or television program broadcast on location, especially each of a series done from different venues.
- This year involves a series of events and initiatives nationwide, including radio roadshows with the architect and TV presenter and a primary schools programme.
- On top of this, Radio 1, still at the time hosting huge roadshows with Status Quo, was keen on a worthy, speech-based programme.