- A bare vertical surface of natural rock.More example sentences
- The others have been carved from a vertical rock face and are more cave-like.
- The main geographical features of Mugar Gadam, which presumably led to its establishment, are two large, adjacent crevices in the rock face, and above them a nearby spring.
- Wayne easily slipped through the crevice in the rock face, but I had to hold my breath so I wouldn't get stuck.
More definitions of rock faceDefinition of rock face in:
- The British & World English dictionary