- Unlikely to change, fail, or collapse: her love was rock solidMore example sentences
- The paintings are all frontal and straightforward, rock-solid and penetrating, yet have an ethereal quality.
- Directed with a magnificent hand, shot expertly with beautiful cinematography, this is a wonderfully moving script, with incredible acting, and a rock-solid DVD presentation.
- Based on the rock-solid foundation of a legend from a thousands-of-years-old oral tradition, this film has no problem meeting the standard for a good Arctic movie.
More definitions of rock solidDefinition of rock solid in:
- The British & World English dictionary