- A model of a horse mounted on rockers or springs for a child to sit on and rock back and forth.More example sentences
- Retailers are seeing bumper sales of doll's houses and rocking horses instead of toys tied in to films or TV shows as in previous years.
- He has also written a book about making rocking horses, which will be published in October.
- The room was soon filled with rocking horses, toy trains, model airplanes, and building blocks.
More definitions of rocking horseDefinition of rocking horse in:
- The British & World English dictionary