- A poison used to kill rodents.More example sentences
- Many farmers use rodenticides - strong chemical poisons - to kill rats and other crop-damaging rodents.
- Anticoagulant rodenticides all kill by inhibiting the process in which the liver produces clotting agents in the blood.
- Nearly 100,000 human exposures to pesticides were reported in 2003, about a fifth of those involved rodenticides, or rat poisons.
More definitions of rodenticideDefinition of rodenticide in:
- The British & World English dictionary