Definition of roentgenography in English:
- Based on the questionnaire, physical examination, and roentgenography of the elbow, Pearson's chi-square test was used for statistical analysis.
- Conventional methods for cancer diagnosis use roentgenography, scintigraphy, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging techniques for tissue imaging.
- The diagnosis of medial ankle instability was made on the basis of the history and results of physical examination, including special maneuvers and plain roentgenography.
- Example sentences
- Despite the localized unilateral position of the impaction, no roentgenographic signs such as volume loss or opacities were evident, and the clinical findings were bilateral.
- In a cohort study, the conventional diagnosis of FLD is usually made on the basis of clinical symptoms, chest roentgenographic abnormalities, and positive precipitins to moldy antigens.
- Nine of the 38 athletes who underwent roentgenographic examination had evidence of intervertebral disc disease, and 6 had vertebral wedging or Schmorl's nodes or both.
Definition of roentgenography in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan