- An Indian dish of curried meat, typically lamb, in a rich tomato-based sauce.More example sentences
- The choice of main meals ranged from a selection of traditional dishes, such as rogan josh, bhuna and korma to a list of house specialities, which were slightly more expensive.
- We tried vegetable samosas, butter chicken and rogan josh with biriani rice, all of which were very good and made to order.
- These days, chicken tikka masala and rogan josh are as much a part of British life as fish and chips.
from Urdu roġan još.
More definitions of rogan joshDefinition of rogan josh in:
- The British & World English dictionary