- A metal bar running up the sides and across the top of a vehicle, especially one used in motor sports, strengthening its frame and protecting the occupants should the vehicle overturn.More example sentences
- Copvertibles are more prone to flexing than are hardtops, so they will benefit the most from a well-built roll bar or cage.
- There's a roll bar to offer some protection to the top of the cylinder head and a hefty foam bumper at the front of the car.
- Start by contacting the manufacturer to find an authorized dealer in your area who can equip your tractor with a roll bar and a seat belt.
More definitions of roll barDefinition of roll bar in:
- The British & World English dictionary