- A framework of reinforcements protecting a car’s passenger cabin in the event that it should roll onto its roof.More example sentences
- A metal roll cage protects the motor and heat exchanger and serves as a carrying handle.
- The car interior now accommodates bucket seats, a roll cage and new steering, as well as a hollowed area where the back seats used to be for the spare parts.
- Had he been wearing a 5-point harness, he may have stayed within the protection of the roll cage.
More definitions of roll cageDefinition of roll cage in:
- The British & World English dictionary