- (In movies or television) a romantic comedy.More example sentences
- Of course all genres have their formulas, and just like any formula film a romcom can be a joy when the journey is well done.
- That said, there's one element of most romcoms that I hate that surfaces here - by the end of many romcoms at least one of the two main characters is in a relationship with someone other than the other lead.
- It's a generational romcom, with tired borrowings from Neil Simon and Woody Allen, in which life-lessons are learned with much laughter and tears.
More definitions of romcomDefinition of romcom in:
- The British & World English dictionary