- A pink-flowered pelargonium with fragrant leaves.
More example sentences
- Pelargonium graveolens, family Geraniaceae
- It's a rich, aromatherapy oil that's a blend of soothing essential oils such as myrrh, lavender and rose geranium, with extracts of wheatgerm and borage.
- Try lemonade with lemon balm, tomato juice with oregano or basil, mineral water with rose geranium, white wine with borage blossoms floating on top, or refreshing iced herbal tea with tangy mint.
- Dry skin benefits from the oils of lavender, rose geranium and calendula, while extremely dry skin can be helped with the oils of avocado, jojoba, wheat germ and sweet almond.
More definitions of rose geraniumDefinition of rose geranium in:
- The British & World English dictionary