- A translucent pink variety of quartz.More example sentences
- There are bracelets, earrings, pendants, and so on, set with rubies, emeralds, sapphires, and other gemstones such as tanzanite, tourmaline, aquamarine, yellow topaz, rose quartz, peridot, and many more.
- Plutonites, also magmatic, form in conditions of extreme heat and pressure far deeper within the Earth; colourful translucent crystals such as aventurine, peridot and rose quartz are the result.
- The material displayed by participants from Zambia included rough amethyst, citrine, aquamarine, emeralds, garnet, rose quartz, black tourmaline, green tourmaline, mineral specimens and cut and polished amethyst.
More definitions of rose quartzDefinition of rose quartz in:
- The British & World English dictionary