- 2 (also rosebay willow herb) chiefly British The pink-flowered willow herb Epilobium angustifolium, a common fireweed.More example sentences
- After a mile the canopy broke, the sun came in, rosebay willow herb was out in pink and a Painted Lady showed up.
- London's emblem was aptly the rosebay willow herb - the flower of bomb sites - and Kent's long beer-making heritage was acknowledged by the choice of the hop.
- In the days of steam, railways sparks set fire to the embankments and rosebay provided colour which passengers enjoyed.
More definitions of rosebayDefinition of rosebay in:
- The British & World English dictionary