- An unopened flower of a rose.More example sentences
- My oldest sister was named Rose because of her rosebud shaped lips and a slight birthmark that was on her forehead when she was born.
- She opened her rosebud mouth and said, with a voice like leaves fluttering against cobbles, ‘Would you like to buy a hat?’
- Her features were fine; her soulful green eyes sparkled with excitement, and her rosebud mouth was turned up in an unconscious smile.
More definitions of rosebudDefinition of rosebud in:
- The British & World English dictionary