Definition of rosemary in English:
An evergreen aromatic shrub of the mint family, native to southern Europe. The narrow leaves are used as a culinary herb, in perfumery, and as an emblem of remembrance.
- Rosmarinus officinalis, family Labiatae
- Fennel, rosemary, marjoram, garlic, and juniper berries are variously favoured aromatics in Italian pork cookery.
- She took the breadcrumbs out and mixed them with oregano, basil, rosemary and black pepper.
- Thyme, rosemary, marjoram and lavender will act as a magnet for bees and butterflies.
Words that rhyme with rosemaryyeomanry
Definition of rosemary in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan