noun (plural rotis)Indian
- Bread, especially a flat round bread cooked on a griddle.More example sentences
- Turn spicy masala potatoes into a meal with some wilted spinach and warm naan or roti bread, or serve with seared fish or roast chicken.
- If the sauce is poured over the kebabs, it can be served as the main dish along with naan, roti or chapatti.
- Unleavened breads made with white and wheat flour are eaten with many meals; these include the robust naan, claybaked roti, and paratha.
from Hindi roṭī.
More definitions of rotiDefinition of roti in:
- The British & World English dictionary