- 1A printing system using a rotary press with intaglio cylinders, typically running at high speed and used for long print runs of magazines and stamps.More example sentences
- We operate out of two technologically advanced converting facilities, offering customers a choice of rotogravure or modified flexographic printing up to 10 colors.
- Printing processes, including lithographic, flexographic and more advanced rotogravure, now can accommodate up to 10 colors and metallic inks.
- Operating out of two facilities in Farmingdale, the company prints up to ten colors in either rotogravure or modified flexographic.
early 20th century: from German Rotogravur, part of the name of a printing company.
More definitions of rotogravureDefinition of rotogravure in:
- The British & World English dictionary