noun (plural same)
- A rotary-wing aircraft, such as a helicopter or autogiro.More example sentences
- More rotorcraft fly the skies above the big Brazilian metropolis than anywhere else in South America.
- They have also tested fully autonomous landings and semi-autonomous take-offs for the gas-powered rotorcraft.
- Looking farther into the future, the Army has a requirement for and has begun concept development of a future utility rotorcraft equipped with an advanced gas turbine engine.
More definitions of rotorcraftDefinition of rotorcraft in:
- The British & World English dictionary