- Lasting all day and all night: round-the-clock surveillanceMore example sentences
- We need to set up round-the-clock surveillance of this place, as well as their residence.
- Meanwhile, a pair of Fayetteville police officers set up round-the-clock surveillance at the construction site.
- As a result, she received round-the-clock police protection, which her husband rejected: ‘I urge the security services and the police not to bother.’
More definitions of round-the-clockDefinition of round-the-clock in:
- The British & World English dictionary