noun[treated as singular]
- A ball game similar to baseball, played chiefly in British schools.More example sentences
- The children will play a variety of sports including hockey, basketball, rounders, Olympic handball, Gaelic football and table tennis.
- Several baseball players and writers pointed to the British games of cricket and rounders as clear sources for baseball's origins.
- I suggest going to the park for a kick around with a football, or a game of rounders, cricket or frisbee.
More definitions of roundersDefinition of rounders in:
- The British & World English dictionary