- British term for rowboat.More example sentences
- For the energetic, pedal boats, rowing boats, canoes and rafts, will be available for hire throughout the weekend.
- I would appeal to all jet skiers to give sailboats, sailboards, rowing boats and swimmers a wide berth.
- Built of English oak and Cornish elm, they are traditionally designed and locally built rowing boats originally used to deliver pilots to incoming merchant ships.
More definitions of rowing boatDefinition of rowing boat in:
- The British & World English dictionary