- A top of a kind worn by rugby players, having a buttoned collar and typically long-sleeved with broad stripes.More example sentences
- The competition prize is an England rugby shirt signed by all the players and Maeve plans to put it up on her bedroom wall.
- Sometime in my twenties, I used to love wearing a comfy casual rugby shirt with broad horizontal stripes of mellow fawn and olive green.
- To see so many children wearing their Knights rugby shirts and baseball caps with pride says so much about what the club have achieved off the pitch as well as on it.
More definitions of rugby shirtDefinition of rugby shirt in:
- The British & World English dictionary